Did You Know? Configuring Paperless Fax Settings is Easy
Isn’t it time to get rid of that huge fax machine that’s taking up space? It is 2013, after all. With Vocalocity’s Paperless Fax solution, sending faxes is as easy as sending an email and faxes are received in your inbox as an attachment in either PDF or TIFF format.
Configuring Your Paperless Fax is Simple…
- After logging into my.vocalocity.com, click the “Faxes” option in the left-hand toolbar after clicking the “Phone System” icon at the main navigation at the top of the page.
- Select the fax that you wish to configure.
- Please Note: If you do not have a fax in your account, contact Customer Care at 1-866-901-0242 to add one.
- Select the fax number to assign to this fax.
- Click the “Add/Remove” button and select a number from the available pool and move over to the “In Use” pool by using the blue arrows.
- Click the “Update” button.
- Enter a fax name; this is usually an employee’s name or a department name.
- Enter the desired email address for faxes to be delivered to.
- Select the delivery format for the incoming faxes. You can choose from either a PDF or TIFF attachment.
- Click the “Save” button in either the upper or lower right-hand corner and you’re done!
And Sending a Fax is Just as Easy…
- To send a fax, log in to the email account you assigned to the fax.
- Compose a new email. If you send a fax using @efaxsend.com, please click here for more information. If you send a fax using @fax.vocalocity.com, please click here for more information.
- Attach the document you would like to fax to the email. Attachments can be in the form of Microsoft Office 97-2003 files (Word and Excel), image files (GIF, JPG), and PDFs. Faxes without at least one attachment will not be sent.
- Remember: Faxes must be sent from the same email address that you receive faxes from. Anything in the subject line or body of the email will be sent as a cover page.
You can now say goodbye to expensive toner and paper because you have successfully gone paperless!