Click to Dial Business VoIP Feature
Make VoIP calls from the web
The Vocalocity Click to Dial feature is a seamless way for Vocalocity users to integrate their web browser and Outlook client with their phone system. Vocalocity users can initiate calls with a simple click of the mouse on any web page and Outlook contacts using their Windows based PC.
- Make phone calls with just a click of the mouse
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Outlook
- Quick installation
How Do I Get Click to Dial?
This feature is free for all Vocalocity customers and is ready to configure in moments.
- With your browser open, click the settings icon.
- Next, click “Internet Options.”
- In the settings window, click the “Advanced” tab.
- Make sure that the “Enable third-party extensions” box is checked.
Please Note: Using Click-to-Dial with Internet Explorer requires some adjustments to your browser’s settings.