Healthcare Phone Service Tailored to Your Specific Needs
Secure and reliable, Vocalocity offers an award-winning business VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system with features essential to healthcare provider organizations. As a healthcare provider, discussions about appointments, urgent care, consultations and more flow through your phone system. Having an easy-to-use, flexible phone service supports an efficient and productive communication flow. In turn, that promotes appropriate call management—an essential function for patient care.
What’s more, you gain efficiencies for you and your staff through features that provide call continuity, voicemail to email, a virtual receptionist and much more. Plus, you can save 30 percent or more off traditional phone bills.* Vocalocity’s cloud-based services allow us to maintain and update your system seamlessly and remotely—no costly onsite visits.
- Cost savings – typical customers pay at least 30% less than with traditional phone systems.*
- No contract requirements – we work hard to earn your business every day.
- Rich business-class features – more than 30 features free with set up and many more available for tailoring to specific needs for integration, productivity, compliance and more.
- Mobility – a full suite of tools includes mobile device apps and quick, flexible routing.
- Plug-n-play – VoIP technology lets you take your phone anywhere and use it wherever there’s an Internet connection.
- Scalable – add lines and features easily and quickly as your business grows.
- Export customer care support – provides you help if needed to set up, configure and customize your phone system. We want to make sure that you get the most out of your services.
- Compliance – select call features such as Call Logs help preserve compliance directives.
Need more information on cloud-based VoIP phone systems? Ready to review plans? Let us help you select the best set up for your organization.