VoIP Phones: Cisco SPA514G
4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Cisco 514G is a great mid-level PBX phone for expanding offices or sole proprietors seeking a big business presence. If you’re ready for more features than what the 504G offers but don’t exactly need the five lines and color display of the 525GS, the 514G is a fantastic option for your desk.
With four fully featured lines, remote provisioning, an intuitive LCD menu and shared line appearances, the 514G delivers a user-friendly experience for infrequent users but also delivers executive-level capabilities for administrators who need to leverage the full range of VoIP features like customizing music on hold, setting up a personal directory with auto dial, and customizing ring tones.
The Cisco 514G contains hundreds of features to fit your business, including:
- Four lines
- Two ethernet ports
- Electronic hook switch (EHS) support for select headsets
- Large, easy-to-view LCD display
- Menu-driven user interface
- Speakerphone, call hold, music on hold, call waiting, caller ID and blocking, call transfer, call swap, do not disturb, and dozens of other business-class features.
- Distinctive ring
- Supports up to two Cisco 500S expansion modules
- Programmable speed dial
- 2-Port Gigabit ethernet switch
Support for the Cisco Desk Phone
As with all Cisco phones, the 514G allows for secure, remote provisioning, enabling Vonage Business Solutions (formerly Vocalocity) to push updates directly to your phone without the need for a technician or outside support. An intuitive user LCD interface allows basic operability, while a host of advanced VoIP features is supported through configurable service parameters.
Ready to get started with a Cisco 514G IP phone for your business? Call us today at 1-877-862-2562.