Scope of This Notice
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect
Vocalocity collects personal information when:
• you make purchases;
• you request support for Vocalocity services;
• you use Vocalocity services, including when you visit our websites or use proprietary applications;
• you request information or materials;
• you participate in surveys and evaluations;
• you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
• you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
Information We Collect Directly From You.
We may collect the following types of information directly from you, such as when you register for our services or contact us with questions:
• your first and last name;
• your title and your company’s name;
• your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
• your e-mail address;
• your telephone number;
• any other identifier that permits Vocalocity to make physical or online contact with you;
• any information that Vocalocity collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
• your Vocalocity username,
• your Vocalocity password,
• your credit card account information.
Information We Collect About Your Use of Our Services.
When you use Vocalocity services, we collect information about the services you use, including but not limited to:
• the type of services you have used;
• the date, time, duration, and other information related the services you have used;
• where applicable, the number you have called, the number you have called from, the number from which inbound calls are placed, the number to which inbound calls are placed, and other relevant calling information.
Information We Collect Automatically.
Using Your Personal Information
Vocalocity uses the personal information you provide to:
• create and maintain your accounts;
• process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
• register your services;
• answer your questions;
• register you in programs (per your request);
• send you information, including promotional emails;
• send you surveys;
• provide information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you consent, Vocalocity will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below. Vocalocity may disclose your personal information to third- parties under any of the following circumstances:
• As necessary to process and fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide our services, and for e-mail housing.
• To our service providers, including third- party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
• As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud).
• In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
• We may share aggregate and de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, we may provide aggregated information about users to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties.
Your Choices About Receiving E-Mail
Vocalocity may send you e-mail about your account, about the services you have purchased, to remind you about services that are available, or in response to your questions. Vocalocity may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest. In addition, with your assent, we may share your email address with our business partners who may also send you promotional emails.
Vocalocity gives you the ability to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time, by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions contained in each promotional e-mail sent by Vocalocity or by contacting Vocalocity as provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed:
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: 1-866-901-0242
If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any products or services you have requested or received from us. In addition, you must opt out separately from receiving promotional emails from our partners by following the opt-out instructions contained in such emails from those business partners; your unsubscribe request to Vocalocity does not opt you out of future emails from business partners with whom we have already shared your email address. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us and our business partners to process your opt-out requests.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
All sections of Vocalocity’s websites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require your browser to accept cookies. If you do not want your information to be stored by cookies, you can configure your browser so that it always rejects these cookies or asks you each time if you accept them or not. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, you will not be able to use certain services or features of our websites if you disable cookies.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We, or our service providers, may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our websites to, among other things, track the activities of website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about website usage. We, and our service providers, also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
About Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Us
Vocalocity gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. Also, if you have any questions about any of these practices or Vocalocity’s use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Vocalocity at 1-866-901-0242. Vocalocity will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Policy.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was last amended on January 11, 2013.