Cisco IP Phones for Growing Businesses
Vocalocity is proud to offer Cisco IP phones to growing companies. We carry the Cisco 303G, Cisco 502G, Cisco 504G, Cisco 514G and Cisco 525G in order to offer you a variety of VoIP phone choices. Each phone from Cisco’s business series provides different features, but all include functions essential for medium and small offices.
Cisco Business VoIP Phone Features
Cisco VoIP phones offer a variety of features that will allow your small business to thrive.
- Large color LCD display
- The ability to customize system information
- Three-way calling
- Up to five programmable buttons
- Between one and five extensions on one phone
- Conference, speakerphone, headset, mute, hold, and voicemail buttons on an easy-to-see keypad dialer
- Caller timer, built-in-clock, and pager functions
- Call logs for up to 60 numbers
- Included stand
- Hearing-aid compatible
- Intercom, caller ID, automatic redial, voicemail, automatic redial, call waiting, call forwarding, call transfer, call hold, and menu operation functions are all included
To learn more about how Cisco phones can help your business operate more efficiently with excellent call quality, contact us at 1-877-862-2562.